Thursday, 11 February 2016

Southsea Coffee Co


If you follow me on Instagram, you'll probably have noticed that one of my favourite things to photograph is coffee. My friends all know by now that if we go out for a coffee then they shouldn't even attempt to take a sip and ruin that perfect latte art until after I've finished arranging the cups and getting the right angle to take those perfect Insta-worthy snaps.

If you had noticed my penchant for coffee photos, then you may be interested to know that they're usually taken in one of two places. The most often being Southsea Coffee Co. Since opening over three years ago, this little coffee shop quickly became my go-to place for catching up with friends, working on my blog and eating all the brunch. (Yes, all of it.)



One of my favourite things about this little nook on Osborne Road is the huge array of greenery. If available, I always choose the window seat which is covered in potted plants and in great view of the beautiful hanging-plant-wall-gallery (not sure what it's actually called.) Sitting by the window, drinking a flat white, admiring the greenery and watching all the good people of Southsea walk by is definitely one of the best ways to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Alongside beautifully crafted coffee, the team are equally as passionate about great food. The menu is small but consists of a variety of perfectly curated healthy food. With vegan, gluten free and treat options too - you won't go hungry. Favourites of mine include the smashed avocado on toast, the most amazing hummus with flatbreads, and not forgetting the honeycomb butter on crumpets. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. 

Self-described as a world of happy vibes on a mission to help people access great coffee and feel good food. As a regular Southsea Coffee Co customer, I don't think that's a bad description and they've definitely accomplished their mission with me.
 
I hope you enjoyed getting to know the behind the scenes of my Instagram (lol.) If you're ever in the Portsmouth and Southsea area I really encourage you to pay a visit to this cool little coffee shop, even if for nothing else but the hummus. Seriously. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig